Welcome to the non profit, unofficial website of 2k9 session of
Mechanical Engineering Department
University of Engineering & Technology Taxila.
End Semester Exams will be from 10th June 2013 – 24th June 2013
Engineering Management End Semester Exam Details (18/06/2013)
Paper Pattern :-
- You have to bring the Interest Table in hard copy form. Download it from the portal
- There will be 18 Questions in all
- Every Question will be having multiple parts (3-4)
- There won’t be any formula sheet or helping material
- Paper will be comprised of 4 hours (240 minutes)
- You will be having some 13.5 minutes to solve one question.
- Give precise & concise answers to every question
P.S:- Hamza Humayun (CR) personally visited the Course Instructor and requested to lessen the course and include the Formula Sheet. But all went in-vain.
Course Content :-
The Course Content of ES Exam of EM is as under :-
- Chapter 1 – 13, 17 & 19 of ”Engineering Management – Concepts, Procedures & Model” by B.S.Dhillon. Click Here to download the lecture slides for it.
- Chapter 10, 15 & 17 of “Engineering Management” by Fraidoon Mazda.
AMS End Semester Exam Details (13/06/2013)
The details about the End Semester Examination of AMS are as under:-
- Click Here to download the Formula Sheet (Download and Print it. Any formula sheet other then this would not be allowed in the Examination Hall)
- Paper will be Example Problem based and the Theory portion will be virtual one having relatively minor marks weight
- No part of the described course content has been exempted by the Course Instructor
- There will be a Quiz also which will be consisting of MCQs
- You can also bring the photocopy of G-Codes & M-Codes given in Table # 6.10 & 6.11 of the “Automation, Production Systems & CIM” (2nd Ed.) by Mikell P. Groover (No other table of codes will be allowed except these two)
[UPLOADED ON THE WEB WITH THE CONSENT OF COURSE INSTRUCTOR ON 13th Day of June 2013 @ 18:27]
AMS Quiz # 01 on 17/05/2013. Click Here for details. [UPDATED]
For AMS Lab Report Details, Click Here. [UPDATED]
Stress Analysis Lab Viva will be conducted on 18th April 2013 between 9 AM – 3 PM in Fracture Mechanics & Fatigue Lab
In case if you are looking for something related to the previous semester then Click Here.
(Last Updated: Tuesday, 18th June 2013 ; 06:12 PM)
Your precious feedback will be appreciated.